International Access Networks (I-A-N) is a groundbreaking web based multi media center. The role of I-A-N is connecting communities. I-A-N is a New York State 501 (c) (3) Not–for-Profit Corporation which serves as an alternative to mainstream media. Be sure to take a look at our sister blog. It is Jazz and World Beat at International Access Networks. That address is: http://jazzworldbeatatinternationalaccessnet.blogspot.com/ See you there!!!!

Monday, July 30, 2007




The surfacing of the Colortini dot com web site first came to light for me, in of all places, the media column in the New York Post newspaper in early 2004. There was talk about the murder rap California cops had placed on former Tee Vee actor Robert Blake, known for his role in the 1970's-era detective series, Barretta. Snyder, according to The Post, had written that Blake in his view was a man who was 'ready to fly off the handle at any minute.' Snyder believed that he was quite capable of killing his grifter wife, Bonnie Lee Bakley, in a fit of rage. That short note of the Snyder web site in 2004, an election year, helped it grow by leaps and bounds. It was amazing just how many people logged-on ( I read somewhere of upwards of two million 'hits' during one monthly period,) to read his twice monthly comments on the news of the day. I should know, I was one of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home