International Access Networks (I-A-N) is a groundbreaking web based multi media center. The role of I-A-N is connecting communities. I-A-N is a New York State 501 (c) (3) Not–for-Profit Corporation which serves as an alternative to mainstream media. Be sure to take a look at our sister blog. It is Jazz and World Beat at International Access Networks. That address is: http://jazzworldbeatatinternationalaccessnet.blogspot.com/ See you there!!!!

Monday, July 30, 2007






Now that may be extreme, it was part of the way Tom Snyder dealt with his subjects. Straight to the point, no punches pulled, and with a kind of dignity current day radio SHOCK JOCKS, and other Television talk show hosts have never learned. A throw back to the days of intelligent television. For me, media figures like Dick Cavett and the late David Susskind come to mind. Now I am dating myself. Ha!

Now, again, I have to ask you all, has anyone seen Tom Snyder lately?


David Susskind circa 1970

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home