International Access Networks (I-A-N) is a groundbreaking web based multi media center. The role of I-A-N is connecting communities. I-A-N is a New York State 501 (c) (3) Not–for-Profit Corporation which serves as an alternative to mainstream media. Be sure to take a look at our sister blog. It is Jazz and World Beat at International Access Networks. That address is: http://jazzworldbeatatinternationalaccessnet.blogspot.com/ See you there!!!!

Monday, July 30, 2007


Tom Snyder personally answered an E-mail two years ago I had sent when I told him about one Tomorrow Show guest I had encountered in the city..... It was a memorable guest, a woman named Velvet Rhodes, who runs a California-based group called SPAEACA. That's an acronym in short for the 'Society for the Promulgation And Encouragement of Amazon Conduct and Attitude.' Kid you not. Rhodes is an advocate of female superiority, and had made the rounds to a number of New York-based television and radio Talk Shows, to push a book, and to also push her group. I had attended a forum where Velvet Rhodes was the featured guest in the city that week. When it was over, I went to retrieve my coat to head home. Turns out, the room where my coat, and others were placed, had a bed. Rhodes was on it, and one forum participant was performing oral sex on her! It was, well, embarrassing, awkward, and unexpected, to say the least. She smacked this guy on his head, violently, a number of times, and barked at this man, "I didn't tell you to stop!" I got my coat and got the hell out there! That bit I shared with Snyder in my E-mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home